Tuesday, January 23, 2007

over the weekend

Couldn't go to macau because of my little darling moo.
Look at her... cheeky...




Still, managed to join the b'day dinner of the 2 sweeties at California Pizza Kitchen.
Food were nice, my fav picks:-
chicken caesar, milan neapolitan pizza, chicken tequila fettuccine and hot fudge brownie
Next time, will go with my mum, she likes pizza.


Had some fun and relaxing time with all my hons (=honeys), they insist to have me present this time (been missing all their functions for quite a while!) though it wasnt my b'day!!!
They usually call me 'daddy', yet thi
s time they all called me back yuenyuen. I guess i know what's on their mind~ this touched and warmed my heart!!

I should thank MrSuen for bringing me to these lovelies~
Happy Happy Birthday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home