Monday, August 28, 2006

i shall not be alone...

bobo:
thanks for bringin 'hero' back to me
i used to luv it very much
it drawn out my tears and warmed by heart



bo-ying:
thanks for caring
will bear your 'ears offer' in mind
i need time to regain myself
will be in touch once i got myself back on track


bobo: D said...
There's a hero if you look inside your heart.
You don't have to be afraid of what you are.
There's an answer if you reach into your soul
and the sorrow that you know will melt away.
And then a hero comes along with
the strength to carry on and you cast
your fears aside and you know you can survive.
So, when you feel like hope is gone look
inside you and be strong and you'll finally
see the truth that a hero lies in you.
It's a long road when you face the world alone;
No one reaches out a hand for you to hold.
You can find love if you search within yoursolf
and the emptiness you felt will disappearrrr.
And then a hero comes along with the
strength to carry on and you cast your
fears aside and you know you can survive.
So, when you feel like hope is gone
look inside you and be strong and you'll
finally see the truth that a hero lies in you.
Lord knows dreams are hard to follow,
But don't let anyone tear them away.
Hold on, there will be tomorrow,
In time you'll find the way.
And then a hero comes along with the
strength to carry on and you cast your
fears aside and you know you can survive.
So, when you feel like hope is gone
look inside you and be strong
and you'll finally see the truth that a hero lies in you.
That a hero lies in youuuuuuuuuu.
ohhh that a hero lies in youuu.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some sharing....

Two sent SMS items in my mobile on 05 June....

"I really ...., can't handle, can't tell, can't stop thinking"

"What is feel? What is love? What is the right person? What is the future? Where I should stay? What I should do? What I should choose? What is right? What is wrong?... I really don't know anymore

At the time, I'm sick and TIME is the best medicine.... one must release from the "trap" one day...

I listened to 運by側田and世界會變得很美by草蜢everyday for two months...

You're the one stand beside me at that time...一個人的存在對別人總有無形的價值

Sum

Thu Aug 31, 12:20:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home